Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


We hope your Day was a Blessed one! Easter is my most favorite holiday! The beauty of spring, combined w/ the wonderful gift of Redemption fills my heart w/ so much JOY!

As I promised, verbally, to a few of you, here are some pics of the girls dresses! Let's just say that although I love sewing their Easter dresses almost every year, this year almost did me in!! I finished Brooklin's almost 2 wks ago - minus securing the sash. But than . . . I had to go and slice my finger, thus requiring stitches, rendering my finger virtually immovable (the cut was right at the knuckle). Have you ever tried to operate a sewing machine w/ an unbendable finger . . . Well, I finally sat down to work on Natillie's dress on Friday, after having the stitches removed from my finger. I finished her dress Saturday night around midnight!! Unfortunately, Natillie's dress making event didn't go as smoothly as Brooklin's did, but she was so pleased to have it done! The girls love the anticipation of new dresses at Easter . . . maybe I will keep this up for another year or two! Oh yeah . . . and my little guy . . . just steals my heart - he's such a cutie! I can be prejudice . . . right?!
















2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

They look so adorable. I love the dresses!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on the dresses... why don't you let them wear them to the wedding? They will go wonderful with the colors. We are getting excited about seeing everyone in a couple of weeks. We have alot of fun things planned for everyone.

Miss all of you and pray for each of you daily.

Your Auntie "way up North"