Thursday, April 23, 2009

God's Faithfulness

I woke up this morning, to the sound of Dave ironing his clothes. I saw the sun shining through our window, and listened to the birds singing outside. I love sunrises . . . although I've seen more than I probably have really wanted too! All morning, I have felt surrounded by God's arms . . . He's here w/ me, reminding me that I am His! I love the song, " I Still Believe" by Jeremy Camp. God has been so faithful to me and my family!

Just wanted to tell everyone how Happy I am today! God is Good!

I've updated my play list down below. The group Third Day is one of my new fav's! They have several love songs that have really touched me.

Now, I get to try to "infect" my kids w/ my happiness . . . they are NOT so happy today - kinda weird how this day has started!! Have an awesome week!

No comments: