Friday, February 6, 2009

Friends, laughter, tears, and HOPE

Today was a great day, spent w/ friends. My morning began at MOPS, visiting w/ my peers, sharing some laughs, needs, and tears. Learning that it is OK, as mothers, to push the "STOP" button - it's OK to take time for ourselves. In fact, it is very necessary to STOP on life's roller coaster, to pause, regroup, & take a deep breath before climbing on for another ride. After MOPS, I went home and fixed a meal for my dear friend, Melissa Rex's family. I've been kinda quite this afternoon, feeling like God is asking me to just "be still". (That is really hard to do in my very loud and crazy home :-) )

I am grateful for His goodness to me. He has brought me so far in the last couple of weeks, and I give Him alone the glory! Dave has introduced me to a new song, I've listened several times today, marveling at the word HOPE. I don't know how to move the song video down to this spot, so you'll just have to check it out up top! Sorry - I'm still learning how to work this technical stuff!

No comments: