Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time passes by . . .

I've been away for so long! I hope I remember how to do this!

It seems that these past several months have been filled w/ us relizing that God, alone, is in control! We have endured a very difficult school year w/ our oldest. A year that has worn both Dave and I out! I don't remember 4th grade being this diffucult. Of course, I can only remember that I went ga-ga over the boys that year! Glad we haven't faced that yet! I know, it will be here sooner than I care for it to be!

This Friday, my "little" brother, CJ, will say "good-bye" to high school! Where has time gone? I remember the day he was born, the day he met Dave (he kicked Dave in the shins w/ his pointed cowboy boots!!), and the tears he shed as I left w/ Dave for our honeymoon! I'm so thankful that God gave our family CJ! What a blessing (most of the time:-) ) he has been! My emotions are running high! Can't believe that he is "all grown up"!

Savor the moments . . . Time passes by too quickly!



                                                              




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we are all getting older. Seem hard that Jalyn and I have been married for going on 26 year. Time flies when you are having fun. Love you and pray for you everyday. Uncle Jon

Tanjala said...

Neither one of you should be this "OLD".... I still remember when you and Jeremy were always into things and you thought that I was the "mean" ole aunt!! :-) Think that I have several gray hairs from all 3 of you. Enjoy your little one's, before long they are going to be grown up and you will be wonderful granny.

Love and miss you all. Aunt Tanjala and Alan... and yes the plane goes both ways up here.

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh this is such a touching posting. Life is so emotional isn't it? Your wedding picture is beautiful. Congrats to your brother!