Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm still here!!

I've been "away" for a few days, visiting my family in KS, last weekend, and enjoying time w/ my "ailing" Uncle, as he stayed w/ us the first part of the week. (He is recovering from shoulder surgery, and he and his family were needing reprieve from each other :-) ) We had a great time w/ him, the kids loved having Uncle Jon here to play w/ them. We even took in the new Lego Castle at the Children's Museum, of course, Uncle Jon gave in and bought each of the kids a toy from the gift shop!

I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove of posting on there. Tomorrow I'm headed to the store to pick up items to make one of my family's favorite snacks . . . homemade honey granola. I'm hoping to get it made and be able to post pics by tomorrow night. It is sooooo yummy!

Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your evening, and give someone close to you a big hug! Here are 4 of my favorite people to hug! Thanks for checking in and come back for more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..glad you had a good time with "Uncle" Jon... Hope he didn't look like that all the time. We loved the other picture as well. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of month. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Aunt Tanjala & Al

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I married "Uncle Jon". It's for his fashion style. Thanks for taking care of him and thanks for your recipes. Keep up the good work.

LeeAnn said...

Aw, your family is beautiful!